Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Progress


I have been running around the last two days with little to show for it. If I had thought to take my camera with me I could have shown an almost frozen lake with a flock of Canadian geese clumped in an unfrozen section. Or I could have shown my neighboring cow herd sitting on their hay pile trying to keep warm. As they nestled together, they munched on their hay blanket. Here is an earlier picture of Gracie before she became a mother.

Meanwhile, I have made no progress on the red, white and blue quilt. I now have two days to machine quilt it. Luckily its only a medium size, roughly 60X60 inches. I had hoped that writing a blog would help inspire me to make more consistent progress on projects. Unfortunately, the step of "doing" remains undone.

No comments: